Healthcare Payments Summit is a showcase of innovative payment solutions that are being implemented or are near implementation by both payers and providers in partnership with leading financial and technology solution providers. This is a hands-on forum with real world case studies that you can use to improve your operation, no matter which side of the health care continuum you represent.
Do you know the best practices that can yield you optimum results specific to your organization?
The healthcare industry can eliminate as much as $50 billion of operating costs annually by effectively automating healthcare payments processing and expediting related exceptions resolution.
Healthcare payment processing is a complex beast characterized by a large number of stakeholders, an extensive transaction set, and significant inefficiencies resulting from the extensive use of manual, paper-based processes.
This event will cover all key facets of healthcare payments processing and the results-driven deployment of technologies, processes, and tools to drive revenue cycle improvements.
The agenda will address strategic management, operations and technology issues, including:
- The impact of health reform on healthcare payments automation
- Deploying payment automation processes/technologies
- Converting paper EOBs to electronic remittance advices
- Streamlining reconciliation and posting
- Levering technologies and best practices for improving patient payments
- Migrating to ERAs and EFTs
- Securing healthcare payments information and complying with HIPAA
- The role of banks in healthcare payments automation
Through panel discussions, case study presentations and interactive roundtables, attendees will learn best practices in emerging healthcare payments automation.