The 4th Healthcare Payments Innovations Conference focuses on today's most important payments issue --Consumer Payments. With the ACA changing the ratio of where money is coming from and how it's routed, innovative Providers and Payers are utilizing Consumer Financial transaction solutions to gain a competitive advantage. The agenda incorporates 9 focused panels and innovation-driven solution sessions with top speakers from all facets of the market: Provider, Payer, Financial Institutions, Industry Experts, and Solution Vendors.
This unique Healthcare Industry leading event unveils tools and strategies to ensure a transparent, efficient, secure transfer of money, while enhancing the patient experience. Hear first-hand the latest developments on how Health Plans, Banks, Providers and Vendors are aligning to achieve the monumental financial challenges presented by the ACA.
Meet our Distinguished Faculty Representing All 4 Corners of the Market:*
Leading Edge Providers Share Payments Innovations
- HCA, Inc.
- Froedter Health
- Carolinas HealthCare System
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Intermountain Logan Regional Hospital
- Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute
- Norton Healthcare
Payers Focus on Market Collaborations
- Kaiser Permanente
Where the Rubber Meets the Road: How Financial Institutions are Redesigning the System:
- Wells Fargo
- Fifth Third Bank
- BNY Mellon
- University Bancorp
Other Industry Experts Sharing Innovation Insights Include:
- John Casillas, LLC; Global Health IT Fellow, World Bank
- Dan Johnson, Executive Vice President Healthcare Strategies, Experian
- John Osberg, Managing Partner, Informed Partners
- Tom Turi, Executive Leader and Business Catalyst
- Priscilla C. Holland, AAP, CCM, Senior Director, Healthcare Payments, NACHA
- Bob Poiesz, Principal Policy Analyst, American Medical Association
- Lee Barrett, Executive Director, EHNAC
*Bookmark this page to keep abreast of our growing faculty roster!
Join these exciting sessions, panels and roundtables all designed for maximum audience interaction and learning:
- Impact of the ACA on the Healthcare Industry
- Adapting to Higher Patient Deductibles, More Complicated Collections and Higher Bad Debt Losses
- Tactics and Strategies for Patient Point of Service Tools
- Engaging Patients via Portals
- Building a Cloud-based Accreditation Platform for Payment Processing – HIPAA Compliance
- Prevent Fraud and Abuse through State of the Art Security and Risk Management (Protect Digital Identity and Privacy)
- Real Time Estimation Case Study
- ERA & EFT for Providers
- Develop a Retail Mindset: Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Finally, we'll end with an all-star panel on the TOP 5 things you should be doing now. You will take home action items to implement. Register early to capture the early bird rates! We look forward to greeting you in Boston in January.